Friday 16 January 2015

Bukit Gambang Safari Park

My Trip to Bukit Gambang, Pahang.
Bukit Gambang Resort City which have 2 ThemePark : Waterpark and Safari Park.
For this trip my main purposes to visit Safari Park

 


Nestled within 138 acres of secondary jungle and just 35km before the city of Kuantan, Bukit Gambang Safari Park is the largest Zoo Safari Park in Malaysia.  There will be 2 park zones: Walking zone and Tram drive-through zone. 

After having a long walk to tram drive through zone, I didnt expect there will be any excitement will happen by having a big shock for me by looking at the long waiting "q" for tram to wild Savannah. Once I step in the tram..........


Surprising to see most of the animals mainly found at Africa and the savannah park it is open concept.
Roaming animals in their naturalistic habitats.
There you are......................

Lions
I don't even remembered that I'm sat at the seat in the tram.
Cos I'm too busy standing watching all these incredible animals.
I scare I will miss out any single moment of these incredible animals. 

Hyena
I able to get so close to Hyena, I dun even have to travel to Africa. This made me feel so excited!
Well, dun get so excited by opening the tram window ya - keep remind to myself.


Zebra

You name it

Malay Tiger
from Malaysia

The Malayan tiger is a tiger subspecies that inhabits the southern and central parts of the Malay Peninsula and has been classified as endangered by IUCN in 2008.
 Protect them!! Protect them!!

Goat with special pose
AT WALKING ZONE

Honey Bear

Jackal

Bear

KING
The first white lion born in Malaysia

HIPPO

Wildebeest

Cheetah


Ostrich

Llamas having sand bath

Mountain Goat

Camel
You may have a ride on Camel by paying some charges.

MULTI ANIMAL SHOW
There also a schedule for some Shows & Activities at Safari Park.

  1. Multi Animal Show
  2. Wonderful Birds Show
  3. Educational Animal Briefing
  4. African Yabara Fire Show
  5. Tarzan Adventure
  6. Farewell by Yabara Fire

White Kangaroo, first in Malaysia
Beside white Kangaroo is a Brown Kangaroo. I still need to do some intro.
Else not fair right??!!
@ MULTI ANIMALS SHOW

This is the amazing performance, which surprised me seeing the mice crossing the rope!
TARZAN ADVENTURE SHOW

Happy ending I guess!


Bird performances Show. I can said Wonderful.
That the reason they named the show as WONDERFUL BIRD SHOW.
If you like eagle, you may take a photo with the eagle by end of show.
off course there will be charges incurred.
I did take a photo with the eagle. The eagle is heavy by standing at urs arm.

Beautiful, right?!
you may take photo with them too.

You able to walked as close as you like to these creature!!
Believe me!

At monkey park.
I have a chance to carry a baby monkey which named as Naughty.
Photo : second from the right; Naughty 
AFRICA YABARA SHOW

You may Enjoy this view while having your meal.
hmmm..... how ya...
There are restaurants here which have a big glass "window". 

No comments:

Post a Comment