Monday 19 January 2015

Marriage Proposal at The 1600 Pandas World Tour Exhibition - Part II 1600熊貓遊大馬‬

While I'm busy taking photo of Panda Mascot. I heard one of the visitors said today is a very special day because have Panda Mascot and It must be a very Lucky Day too!
at Publika
, Solaris Dutamas.
17/01/2015

So cute this Panda...........
Although the movement so clumsy

Ooh the worker / helper took off the panda mascot suit.
1st thing come to my mind must be very hot inside the suit.
Following by .. I'm thinking who will be the celebrity going to surprise the visitors!
Gosh.... A bouquet of flowers!
Gosh.....I'm going to witness A Marriage Proposal LIVE!!
The crowd 
gasped in awe!

Firstly this lucky lady actually arranged by the organizer to take photo together with Panda Mascot before he took off his mascot suit. After taking off his mascot suit....
Well, the guy begin with his wonderful and touching speech asking this Lucky gal to marry him!
I only able to heard this word :
"
你愿意嫁给我吗"

U know the answer right~~
(actually I'm yell loud too, seem like myself being proposed!)

So glad to witness this Awesome Moment LIVE!
Happy for this lovely couple!
 

To both of you: -
"Congratulations!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment